Intelligent Print Device Management with @Remote
Does keeping track of your network printers and multi-functional devices sometimes feel like a full time job?
@Remote puts you back in control
Ricoh’s intelligent remote device management system monitors exactly how much and how often your print devices are being used. It can also identify opportunities to reduce your running costs – making @Remote the faster, more efficient way to manage your machines. With @Remote you no longer have to check your devices manually, saving you time and money, and freeing you to focus on your core business. @Remote provides:
- Automatic meter reading – no more manual readings, resulting in enhanced billing efficiency and accuracy.
- Automatic toner replenishment – your machines need never run out again, helping you to maximise their usage.
- Automatic fault notification – alerts Insight Systems when a fault occurs and provides a diagnostic report. Faults are fixed quickly – meaning less downtime.
- Detailed usage reporting – puts you in control of your machines, helping with asset optimisation and monitoring total cost of ownership.
No more running around
Once @Remote is connected, readings can be transmitted and invoices created automatically – no more doing the rounds on foot, checking and rechecking readings and then filling in forms. Not only will this do wonders for your productivity, it can also reduce your admin costs – and eliminate human error.
@Remote even knows when your toner is low and orders a replacement cartridge before the old one runs out. So instead of downtime, you get smooth and efficient printing when you need it.
Put your data to work
@Remote can supply detailed information to help you get a better handle on your networked devices. Operational data is collected automatically and securely transmitted over the Internet to our data centre.
Once received, we process the data into useful reports, accessible to you and your colleagues via the @Remote web portal. The reports provide key insights to help you effectively manage and optimise the print devices found throughout your business.
Device Activity Reports – illustrating all aspects of device usage in all modes, including copy, print, fax and scan functions. For example: you’ll be able to track all black and white and full colour usage, as well as trends by vendor and network locations.
Device Volume Reports – enabling you to examine copy or print volumes by device and identify any under or over-use. This means you can re-allocate resources and make sure your devices are well placed for more efficient use.
Green Reports – providing intuitive graphs and visual displays to evaluate power consumption, paper usage and related CO2 emissions of your @Remote enabled print devices. Use Green Reports to help set company reduction targets, identify areas where savings could be made, and evaluate monthly results.
At Insight Systems, we’re not just concerned with your productivity, but your security too. @Remote provides:
- High levels of data integrity using secure communication paths (similar to online banking).
- Outbound communication via HTTPS.
- Information Technology Security Certification. In addition, you get complete automation, set-up and installation – without the need for on-site IT support.